I am very sad. I have just returned from the last ever gig of a band I have been going to see live since their very early days in 1995. That's Sixteen years, of love, loss and tears (and some blood on my shirt, as the song goes), folks.
They're still dapper gents
Mark is still King Of The Shimmies
See how Richard was back from Oz for a final huzzah (the bloke at the back with the hat, for the uninitiated).
Eds was, clearly, close to finally declaring his undying love for Mark part way through (tee hee!)
Oh, and I STILL often get stuck behind a bloke who is 6 foot 42 in his socks. Grr...
From the penultimate gig the week before (also at Shepherd's Bush Empire), here's 'If...' ,p>
They're still dapper gents
Mark is still King Of The Shimmies
See how Richard was back from Oz for a final huzzah (the bloke at the back with the hat, for the uninitiated).
Eds was, clearly, close to finally declaring his undying love for Mark part way through (tee hee!)
Oh, and I STILL often get stuck behind a bloke who is 6 foot 42 in his socks. Grr...
From the penultimate gig the week before (also at Shepherd's Bush Empire), here's 'If...' ,p>