If there's anything usable that I no longer need, I take it to a charity shop. So I'd heard of Freecycle but never actually been on the website. The other day, though, my mind was opened up to the fact that it not only has an 'Offers' section, but also 'Wanted' section.
Walthamstow (aka #awesomestow), London E17, isn't always the nicest of areas. One item 'Wanted' the other day, for example, was a pregnancy testing kit???
This one, however, takes first prize by some distance:
I will leave your minds to boggle (I've been so disturbed it took me a few readings to notice the mis-placed apostrophe. That's very rare for me).
Don't have nightmares.
Walthamstow (aka #awesomestow), London E17, isn't always the nicest of areas. One item 'Wanted' the other day, for example, was a pregnancy testing kit???
This one, however, takes first prize by some distance:
I will leave your minds to boggle (I've been so disturbed it took me a few readings to notice the mis-placed apostrophe. That's very rare for me).
Don't have nightmares.
